Every stage of a life comes with its own share of challenges. Sometimes we’re able to navigate them on our own and at other times it’s more of a struggle. When you feel like you need some professional support or guidance, give us a call. Our team will talk to you about your needs and schedule an appointment with a professional from The Counseling Group, right in our office.
Our holistic approach to caring for women goes beyond managing just her physical needs. Working in conjunction with The Counseling Group, we’re happy to offer the following services:
- Addictions and substance abuse
- Anxiety disorders to include obsessive-compulsive disorder, phobias, separation
- Body image disorders
- Divorce recovery
- Eating disorders
- Grief and loss counseling
- Marriage/couples counseling
- Pet therapy/pet assisted therapy
- Postpartum depression
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Stress management
- Survivors of abuse and sexual abuse
- Work and career issues
Initial assessments and follow-up appointments can be scheduled at A Woman’s View or at one of The Counseling Group’s offices in Hickory, Lenoir or Morganton. To accommodate busy schedules, they offer daytime, evening and early morning appointments. Contact A Woman’s View for more information or to schedule an appointment.
For more information about The Counseling Group, visit their website.