A Woman’s View takes the concept of comprehensive care to the highest level of service possible by offering primary care services to our patients. This allows us to become your healthcare partner for life.
Patient-Centered Medical Home
A Woman’s View is an NCQA-Recognized Practice for Physician Practice Connections. This recognition is for practices that use up-to-date information and systems to enhance patient care.
We are working towards becoming a patient-centered medical home (PCMH), which a team-based model of care led by a personal physician who provides continuous and coordinated care throughout a patient’s lifetime to maximize health outcomes. A PCMH delivers accessible services, and encompasses a commitment to quality and safety that includes a strong partnership and shared decision making with patients and families. Best of all, the PCMH model puts the patient at the center – a standard A Woman’s View has employed since we opened our doors.
We provide routine primary care services, including the following:
- Adult physical exams (or “physicals”)
- If you wish to discuss any acute issues with your provider during your annual exam, you may be subject to a copay or coinsurance. Click here to learn more about what is considered part of your annual exam.
- Exams for high school and college activities and sports
- Minor surgical procedures
- Specialist/consultant referrals
- Urgent care (sprains, minor cuts and bruises)
Our team of clinicians also treat a variety of acute and chronic conditions that affect women through their various life stages, including:
- Gastrointestinal Problems
- High Cholesterol
- Lung Disease
- Smoking Cessation
- Thyroid Problems
For questions or additional assistance, please contact Siji Bell, RN, our telephone triage nurse, by logging into your patient portal account or by calling our office from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.