A Woman’s View adheres to stringent guidelines when approving refills for patient medications. Patients must be current with their annual physical appointments and lab work for medications that require routine follow-up every three or six months. Below are examples of general guidelines for our refill policy.
- If patients are not current on their annual physical appointments, an appointment must be made before a refill can be called in. Refill quantity will only cover the days left until the patient has been seen.
- Concurrent cancellations and/or reschedule of annual appointments at the request of the patient will result in discontinuation of refills until the patient is seen for an appointment.
- Anti-hypertensive, lipid, diuretic and diabetic medication refills will be determined based on the current office visit and lab work as ordered by a patient’s provider.
- Thyroid medication refills will be determined based on the current lab results and stability of levels.
- All narcotic/controlled substance and weight loss refill requests must be approved by the patient’s provider.