https://www.awomansview.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/AWV-logo-tag.png 0 0 admin https://www.awomansview.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/AWV-logo-tag.png admin2017-01-10 15:42:442017-02-07 00:51:20Disease Prevention Quiz
Take the Disease Prevention Test
You can do a lot to keep yourself healthy. Avoiding germs, eating a balanced diet, getting enough rest—all these steps and others can put you on the road to good health. How much do you know about preventing disease? Take this quiz and find out.
1. How are infectious diseases, such as colds and influenza, most commonly spread?
2. Which is the most important hygiene habit to teach young children?
3. Chronic stress has been linked to which of these health problems?
4. Which of the following increases your risk for type 2 diabetes?
5. Which of these things can reduce the risk of getting genital herpes or other communicable sexual diseases?
6. According to the CDC, when should infants start vaccines against serious diseases?
7. “Sleep hygiene” refers to the promotion of regular sleep. Which of these can help you develop healthy sleep habits?