Take the PMS Quiz
Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) refers to a range of monthly symptoms that starts 1 to 2 weeks before your menstrual period. It’s common to have at least some PMS symptoms. Learn more about PMS by taking this quiz.
1. Which group of people is more likely to have PMS?
2. What portion of menstruating people reports at least 1 symptom of PMS?
3. A more severe form of PMS is also known as:
4. How many different symptoms have been tied to PMS?
5. Symptoms of PMS can be confused with:
6. Which of these hormones is thought to play a role in PMS?
7. What has to occur for the symptoms to be diagnosed as PMS?
8. What lifestyle change will ease PMS symptoms?