What Do You Know about Sexually Transmitted Infections?
What Do You Know about Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)?
Chlamydia, herpes, and gonorrhea are sexually transmitted infections (STIs). STIs are, also commonly called sexually transmitted diseases (STIs). Millions of new STIs occur in the U.S. each year, according to the CDC. Take this quiz to find out more about STIs, as well as how to protect yourself from them.
1. STIs are most common in which age group?
2. The overall number of cases of STIs is:
3. As long as a person has no symptoms of an STI, they:
4. Which of these is a health problem that can be caused by STIs in women?
5. Which is the most common STI caused by bacteria?
6. One symptom of genital herpes is:
7. Gonorrhea is treated with antibiotics. What problem has occurred recently in treatment?
8. Which major organ can be affected by untreated syphilis?
9. Which of these are other types of STIs?
10. The cytomegalovirus (CMV) can be spread by sexual contact and also by:
11. To lower your risk of getting an STI: