https://www.awomansview.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/AWV-logo-tag.png 0 0 https://www.awomansview.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/AWV-logo-tag.png 2017-01-10 15:42:522017-05-10 01:08:58Nutrition and Cancer Quiz
What Do You Know About Nutrition and Cancer?
A diet that includes plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains is important for good health. How does diet affect your risk for cancer? Find out by taking this quiz, based in part on information from the American Cancer Society (ACS).
1. Eating 5 or more servings of fruits and vegetables each day may lower your cancer risk.
2. Eating red meat won’t raise your cancer risk.
3. People who eat foods rich in vitamin C, vitamin A, and carotenoids may have a lower cancer risk.
4. Limiting how much preserved meat you eat may lower your cancer risk.
5. Eating plenty of fiber is good for your heart, but it may not protect you against cancer.
6. Eating lots of cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli and cauliflower may lower your cancer risk.
7. Using artificial sweeteners can raise your cancer risk.
8. Drinking red wine can lower your cancer risk.