After enduring a harsh year full of uncertainty, it’s time for a fresh start! We hope you will use the ideas in this newsletter to help shake off the winter blues and embrace this new season as an opportunity to make changes that lead to better health.
• Spring Cleaning Your Home, Body And Mind
• Refer a Friend
• Provider Spotlight
• The Birds And The Bees
• Natural PMS Solutions
2020 has been a year of anxiety with COVID-19 worries dominating the news and affecting our lives. If you’re like most women we see at our practice, you are coping with multiple burdens, like managing new family schedules, helping children adjust to remote learning and assisting friends or family members who struggle with isolation because they are immunocompromised or elderly. As women, we tend to put others needs before our own, but here at A Woman’s View, we urge you to take care of yourself FIRST.
• Meet The Newest Member Of Our Staff
• Refer a Friend
• Little Things Can Make Your Day Brighter
• Healthcare For Women, By Women
• 5 Ways To Stay Healthy Over The Holiday Season
Eight-two percent of Americans said they wanted to lose weight this year, and 37% said they wanted to exercise more. If you fall into either of these categories, read on to learn how you can overcome the barriers to a healthier you.
• Barrier #1: Eating Healthy is Hard
• Barrier #2: I Have no Time for Exercise
• Barrier #3: I Can’t do it Alone
• Barrier #4: But Water is Boring!
Do you ever feel like this time of year is more stressful than it is joyful? Check out the new articles below, and head to our website for even more great tips.
• Baby, It’s Stressful Outside
• All I Want for Christmas is a Good Night Sleep
• A Heart for the Holidays
• I saw Mama Going Through Menopause